Non NHS Services
Private Work Fees
Not all services at the practice are available under the NHS. Any Non-NHS requests for letters, reports, examination, certificates or other attract a fee; please refer to the list below.
Please note that private works are done outside of practice time.
If you require any services listed below please follow the following procedure:
- Complete the Private Forms Request and if possible provide a copy of any paperwork/form required.
- A member of staff will assess the request and contact you to confirm that the doctor can carry out the work and the fee payable.
- If you need to be seen, the appointment will also be offered via the administrator.
- A Deposit of £20 will need to be paid when booking an appointment.
- You will need to give 48 working hours’ notice prior to cancelling any private appointments or you will lose your deposit.
- If you DO NOT ATTEND your appointment then you will also lose your deposit.
- Payments must be made in advance of receiving the completed report/form.