Private Work (Non-NHS Examinations)
Not all services at the practice are available under the NHS. Any Non-NHS requests for letters, reports, examination, certificates or other attract a fee, please refer to the list below.
Please note that private works are done outside of practice time.
If you require any services listed below please follow the following procedure.
- Complete the Private Forms Request and if possible provide a copy of any paperwork/form required.
- A member of staff will assess the request and contact you to confirm that the doctor can carry out the work and the fee payable.
- If you need to be seen, the appointment will also be offered via the administrator.
- A Deposit of £20 will need to be paid when booking an appointment.
- You will need to give 48 working hours’ notice prior to cancelling any private appointments or you will lose your deposit.
- If you DO NOT ATTEND your appointment then you will also lose your deposit.
- Payments must be made in advance of receiving the completed report/form.
|MANOR PRACTICE FEES FOR NON NHS SERVICES|
|CERTIFICATES AND FORMS|
|Private Sick note||£30.00|
|Private prescription charge||£20.00|
|Private certificate for Schools||£18 Short|
|School Fees Insurance Benefit Claim||£30.00|
|Sickness/accident Insurance benefit claim form (extract from record&examine)||£60.00|
|Fitness to attend school,uni,exam ect (local authority)> (patient or insruance) >||£30-£60|
|Fitness to travel Certificate||£30.00|
|BUPA/PPP Claim form||£20.00|
|Private Health Club - patient fit to exercise||£30.00|
|MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS AND REPORTS|
|Shotgun Medical (inc cert)||£35.00|
|Medical examinations and reports for other bodies||£75.00|
|Pre employment medials: LGV, PCV, taxi Driver, elderley fitness certificate Racing driver fitness certificate, fitness for sports, fitness to attend school||£130.00|
|Extract from records (short,medium, long)||£25- £55|
|Army Medical ||TBA|
|Medical examinations and reports for other bodies||TBA|
|Pro forma report, no examination||£50.00|
|Detailed written report, no examination||£60.00|
|Employment report- different rates for local authority and NHS||TBA|
|Comprehensive examination and report||£130.00|
|Adult Report for Adoption purposes-Form AH for prospective carer/foster care ||£80.00|
|Insurance Claims (DVLA, ALLOWANCE,ATTENDANCE ect.) ||£35.00|
|Examination and report to DVLA (depending on works required)||£50-£88|
|DWP Report (disability living allowance)||£33.50|
|Fitness to drive ||£50.00|
|Driving report (no examine,eg diabetes)||£30-£63|
|Private medical consultation (per hour)||£120.00|
|Private Home visit (Per hour, depending on Travel) ||£120-£150|
|Letters/ Confirmatory Letters (2 lines)/To whom it may concern||£10.00|
|Metropolitan Police- brief/basic statement/report and a form (requested by patient)||£38.00|
|ACCESS TO RECORDS UNDER DATA PROTECTION ACT|
|Witnessing Lasting Power of Attorney||£75.00|
|Private prescription for drugs required solely for purpose of travel abroad eg Malaria||£15.00|
|Holiday cancellation certificate||£30.00|
|Fitness to fly||£20.00|
|Hepatitis B injection||£40.00|
|Sample taking + associated admin (nurse consult- Samples to St Anthony's - additional laboratory charges will apply) ||£25.00|