Monday to Friday-
Normal practice opening times are 8.00am to 6.30pm
Roundshaw Branch surgery
Monday to Wednesday
8.30am to 12.30pm and
2.00pm to 6.30pm
Thursday to Friday
8.30am to 12.30pm
Other support available when the practice is closed
- Self-care – people suffering from minor ailments such as coughs and colds, grazes and hangovers should treat themselves at home or visit their local pharmacy.
- Pharmacies – your local pharmacist is qualified to offer advice on health issues and medication as well as treat headaches, an upset stomach and other minor illness. Late Pharmacies; Asda Wallington pharmacy open till 8pm Mon-Sat and 11am-5pm Sundays.
- NHS 111 – NHS 111 is a free phone service that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It offers a one-stop number for patients with urgent, but not life-threatening symptoms.
- GP out-of-hours service – if you need to see a doctor when your GP surgery is closed, GP out-of-hours services are available by calling NHS 111 and are staffed by local doctors and nurses who can offer advice or, if necessary, treatment.
- 999- Is for acute/major life threatening medical emergencies. When to call 999
Commuter Clinics (By Appointment Only)
The practice provides late night opening on:
- Tuesday evening 18.30 - 20.00pm at the main surgery.
- Friday morning 07:00 - 0800am at the branch surgery.
Please note these sessions are for 'booked appointments' only
The commuter clinics have been designed specifically for those patients who are at work and are therefore unable to attend during normal surgery hours. Please bare this in mind when booking your appointment. These clinics are for booked routine appointments only and the surgery will be unable to attend to any emergencies during these times.
Please note the days and times of these clinics may vary according to patient demand
If you require urgent treatment please telephone NHS 111 (dial 111) number or dial 999 in the event of an acute medical emergency.